Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hike 2 - 4/3/14

Hiked Prayers:

Kristin Pitts
Damey
Angie
Jon
Kim Clinard
Cindy Gatchell
Cicely Taylor
Dawn Johnson
and 6 more.

After yesterday's eventful hike, I was a bit scared for what today's hike had in store! But, thank goodness, things went smoothly today!

I woke up and made a new Prayer Box for this project, printed out some of your prayers, and got to hiking..



Once I made it to the top, I searched around for a new hiding spot that wasn't, for example, in a construction zone. I even had a few signs to point the way!


Finally, I found the perfect spot to hide the box, with your prayers inside!




I think I've decided that for each hike, I will post excerpts of some of the prayers for that day. So, below are some of today's prayers:









Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment