Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

[VIDEO] Adrian Bourgeois joins me for Hike 20! (6/5/14)

Prayers Hiked:

Adrian Bourgeois
Lou Ann
Kathy Moreland
Kristen
and 3 more.


"Every great endeavor is accomplished together".

 I'm not entirely sure who that quote belongs to, but it was used in a recent service by Erwin McManus, pastor of Mosaic church here in L.A., and it sure does make a lot of sense to me. I had already decided to start opening up Project Prayer Box to other people by inviting them to hike with me (among other ideas I've got floating around), but when I heard Erwin say those words about joining together to accomplish great things, I knew it was time.

And so, yesterday morning (well, morning in musician hours), my friend/roommate/bandmate Adrian Bourgeois and I set out on the trail for Hike #20, with your prayers in my backpack and in Adrian's pocket! 

Watch this video to see the hike and hear Adrian talk about his prayer and what faith means to him:




We made it up to the the Prayer Box with your prayers, and Adrian, although terrified of the threat of a snake bite, hid them inside.


If you are interested in hiking with me or would like your story/prayer featured in a video, please email me at projectprayerbox@gmail.com or through the contact form on my website. Seriously. I would love to hear your ideas and get you guys involved in this process. Adrian and I were honored to hike these prayers for you. Wishing you all hope and healing.


From the Prayers:


  





Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

Listen to and download Adrian Bourgeois' latest album, Pop/Art, here.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment