Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hikes 7 and 8 (4/13/14 and 4/15/14)

Prayers Hiked:

Kim
Lisa
Margaret
Christiane
and 2 more.

Over the weekend I was in Chicago, which was super fun! You may have seen this post on my Facebook page, but I left Project Prayer Box cards in bathrooms at airports, restaurants, and pretty much anywhere I could think of along the way! :)


So needless to say, I was excited to get back to L.A. and start hiking again!


The weather's getting a little bit warmer here (although nothing compared to Houston heat, so I won't complain!). But I made it each day up to the Prayer Box and delivered your prayers. 





It is so exciting to see this project growing, and I can't wait to see the places it will go. Please continue telling people you know who may be encouraged by sending me a prayer. (Simply direct them to www.projectprayerbox.com).

From the Prayers:











Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment