Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hike 4. (4/6/14)

Prayers Hiked:

Sandra Semaan
Sarah Korschgen
Lori
Lynnette
and 8 more.

Today's hike was awesome! I set out around 1:00pm, a bit later than normal because I had a show last night in Phoenix. Adrian, my roommate/bandmate, and I drove back to LA in the middle of the night. Against both of our unknowing parents' wishes, I am certain. Sorry. :)

I decided to listen to the old hiking mix I used when I did the hikes for my mom. A little Sheryl Crow,
OneRepublic, Shiny Toy Guns, Nikka Costa, and YES that is Rihanna you see peaking out at the top. No shame.


It was nice to set out a little later - beautiful day and lots of people on the trail!



Took me about an hour and a half, but I finally made it up to the Prayer Box with your prayers.




I put them safe in the box and headed back down! Happy Sunday!

From Today's Prayers:







Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment