Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mom Hikes to The Survival Tree (7.26.14) - Hike 34

Prayers Hiked:

Sherry Lewis
Paige Lewis
Tad Lewis
Paulette Nemec
Jan Jarke
Jennifer Mabray
Christian Arrambide
Adrian Bourgeois
Heather Barney
Denise Vanacore
Chanel Anderson
Charla
Christiane Brown
and 4 more.

I honestly have no words that would accurately describe the experience of hiking up to The Survival Tree with my mom. I literally don't have the vocabulary to even begin to explain the feeling of walking side by side with my mom, family, and friends up the same path I have traveled countless times to the spot where my mom's prayers were hidden for so many months. It was the most beautiful moment of my life. Here are some pictures, since my words will most certainly fall short.











We had a professional videographer hiking with us, as well. Once I am back in L.A. I will be editing together a video of our hike, which I am super excited about. I will be posting it here as well as on the Project Prayer Box YouTube Channel

Please keep sending your prayers to: www.projectprayerbox.com.

Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment