Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

Hike 9! Back on the Trail!! (5/2/14)

Prayers Hiked:

Liz Morales
Heather
Lori Harrison
Debbie Bailey
and one more.

After being in Houston for nearly two weeks to perform, I finally got back to L.A. yesterday and was excited to start hiking again! While I had been out of town, I received something in the mail that is just so awesome I have to share!! My friend Ceci, whose T-Shirt company (Blue Dog Printing) has printed shirts for my music, mailed me a few 'Project Prayer Box' shirts that she made! It was a total surprise, they look amazing, and I am hoping to have them for sale at some point in the near future. Stay tuned :).

 
Another exciting development that has occurred since my last hike is the addition of a new GoPro camera (compliments of my parents!) that I will be using to capture high quality video of my hikes! I didn't use it today, as I spent the entire morning at the DMV and didn't have time to set up the camera. You know how that goes. Ha. But soon, very soon!



I set out on the trail today around 11:30am, and the mountain was pretty much the way I left it!



Perhaps a few degrees warmer, as is demonstrated by this picture of me about to die.


I made it to the Prayer Box, though, and it was hidden safely where I had left it! I hid your prayers inside, and hiked back down!



From Today's Prayers:






Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment