Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

19th Hike! Back on the Mountain.

Prayers Hiked:

Dawn Johnson
Kati Andrus
and 1 more.


After being in Houston for about ten days, I flew back to L.A. yesterday and set out on the trail this morning for Hike 19. One change that has occurred since I last hiked is that they are actually beginning to build the new radio tower by The Survival Tree, as you can see from the massive crane on the mountaintop. This excites me because I miss being able to go down and stand by the tree! I'm ready for them to be DONE, already.


 

Fortunately, the Prayer Box was still there. Before I left L.A. to go to Houston, the wind had been blowing the Prayer Box away from its hiding spot. My brilliant solution was to fill the box with rocks. Haha. Which seemed to have done the trick.



From Today's Prayers:





Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment