Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Hike 22!

Prayers Hiked:

Nora Reeves
Charla


Hike 22 was a good one for many reasons, but the main one is that I have a new haircut that makes it much cooler!


I made my way up to the Prayer Box and hid your prayers inside.


One of the prayers I hiked was from Charla, a woman that works with my mom. She has started something that she calls The Chalk Walk, and it is a really neat prayer project. You can read about her journey here: www.hespeakswelisten.wordpress.com. She even prayed for Project Prayer Box on a recent walk!


From the Prayers:
 
 



Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment