Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Off of the Trail! Hikes 25 and 26

Prayers Hiked:

Liz
Jessie
and 3 more.

Hikes 25 and 26 were super fun! I got a little bit adventurous and hiked up an "unofficial trail" one day. Which I will definitely NOT be doing again, considering I literally had to sit and scoot back down because it was SO STEEP! But the reason I attempted is in order to get this view of The Survival Tree:


This may not seem like the most ideal view, however it has been a really long time since I have been able to see the tree and the surrounding area underneath. To refresh your memory, this is the tree that survived a wild fire several years ago, under which I hid my mom's Prayer Box. I named it The Survival Tree, and on the first official hike of Project Prayer Box, I arrived to discover that they had begun construction and had wiped out everything surrounding the tree.

Watch this video of Hike 1 - you'll never believe what happened!



As you can see, my mom's Prayer Box was miraculously still there! It felt really amazing on Hike 26 to be able to see The Survival Tree from the same viewpoint as I used to see it when I was delivering my mom's prayers. I hope they remove the fences soon so I am able to stand once again in its shadow! Keep your prayers coming! :)






From the Prayers:






Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment