Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

[VIDEO] The Napkin Prayer and Hike 24

Prayers Hiked:

Jen Fetter
Lee Poquette
and 2 more.

I've been in Houston for the past ten days or so performing. At one of my last shows in town, someone walked up to me and handed me a napkin with writing on it. Typically, handwriting on a napkin at one of my shows symbolizes a song request, normally a very awful song request, so I didn't think much of it. 
 




 That is, until she leaned forward and whispered, "It's a prayer".  


 A huge smile came across my face, as I, in that moment, came to the realization that this project is still growing, even when I'm miles away from the Prayer Box. That hope is still spreading, even on days when I'm unable to physically hike. And that God is still moving, even when (especially when), I may not understand what He's moving me toward.

I flew back to L.A. the following morning, and was thrilled to get back on the mountain. Here's a short video about Hike 24:




As you could see from the video, I took a fall while trying to get up toward the Box! I'll take a scraped knee over a rattlesnake bite any day, though :).



 From the Prayers:









Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment