Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Moving on up! Hikes 38 and 39!


Prayers Hiked:

Anna
Lori Harrison
Kristin Harper
Jessica Leigh Smith
Sherry Lewis
and 1 more.

It's hard to believe that it's been over a year since I hiked my first hike for my mom. I love that I still get to hike, with a renewed strength and stronger faith, and have the privilege of hiking YOUR prayers to be hidden up near The Survival Tree. Below are some pictures of Hikes 38 and 39, plus some of your prayers. Please keep them coming by visiting www.projectprayerbox.com. :)



From the Prayers:





 




Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:




Buy a t-shirt to help Project Prayer Box grow! ------->

http://paigelewis.bandcamp.com/merch/project-prayer-box-logo-tee







No comments:

Post a Comment