Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

New Shoes, New Prayers, New Chapter. Hike 35. (8/8/14)

Prayers Hiked:

Tad Lewis
and 3 more.

Today was the first hike since my mom, dad, and friends were here in L.A. to hike to The Survival Tree with me.

I woke up and put on my brand new pair of hiking shoes,


loaded up my backpack full of your prayers,


and hiked up the mountain with a strong feeling that this is the beginning of an exciting new chapter for Project Prayer Box!


When my mom and friends hiked to the tree, almost two weeks ago, it was such an indescribable journey. It really brought my mom's story full circle to be able to hike to the spot where her prayer box was hidden and to give thanks for her being CANCER-FREE!! (Stay tuned for video of our incredible hike).




Please SHARE this project and help me spread the word. There's still plenty of room in the Prayer Box for more prayers, and once it's full, I've got some BIG plans. :)

Thank you all - love you tons. Send me your prayers.



From Today's Prayers:





Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:



Buy a t-shirt to help Project Prayer Box grow! ------->

http://paigelewis.bandcamp.com/merch/project-prayer-box-logo-tee







No comments:

Post a Comment