Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Onward and Upward! Hike 45 :)

Prayers Hiked:

Heather
and 3 more.

I have been in Houston for the last couple of weeks, so I was excited to be in L.A. and get back on the mountain yesterday for Hike 45! I'll be posting pictures and video soon from last weekend's Race for the Cure in Houston, where my mom and family raced to celebrate my mom's victory over breast cancer!

In the meantime, though, here are some pics and prayers from my hike!


From the Prayers:





Please spread the word about Project Prayer Box and continue to submit your prayers at projectprayerbox.com. :)

Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:



And check out this NEW video from when my mom hiked to The Survival Tree for the first time:



Buy a t-shirt to help Project Prayer Box grow! ------->

http://paigelewis.bandcamp.com/merch/project-prayer-box-logo-tee







No comments:

Post a Comment