Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

[VIDEO] Mom Hikes to The Survival Tree

A couple of months ago, a few friends and family members flew to L.A. with my mom to hike up the mountain to The Survival Tree. This is the tree underneath which I hid my mom's Prayer Box and hiked daily prayers for her to be healed of cancer. We slowly but surely reached the top of the mountain and took turns reading prayers from her Prayer Box, which she held for the very first time, and said a prayer of thanks for her healing and recovery.

I'm not going to say "you had to be there", because although I would've loved for you to be, I hope that this video makes you feel as if you were.

Please watch, like, SHARE, and enjoy:



This blog was originally posted on my personal blog, which you can check out here.

Submit prayers, donate, buy shirts, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:




Buy a t-shirt to help Project Prayer Box grow! ------->

http://paigelewis.bandcamp.com/merch/project-prayer-box-logo-tee







No comments:

Post a Comment