Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hike 10!! 5/3/14

Prayers Hiked:

Nora
Jeanne Herbert
and two more.

Today was another great hike!! I decided to wear one of the new Project Prayer Box t-shirts that my friend Ceci from Blue Dog Printing made for me! I am actually going to start selling them soon, so stay tuned for details on how to order yours! And, of course, 100% of the proceeds will go toward funding this project :).



The weather was much cooler today, which is a good thing considering I barely made it yesterday! I delivered your prayers to the Prayer Box and hiked back down. Please continue to help me spread the word by directing people to projectprayerbox.com to submit their prayers!






From today's prayers:





Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment