Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

[VIDEO] 100 Prayers and Counting!! Hike 17.

Prayers Hiked:

Dawn Stubbs
Amanda Ritchie
and 1 more.

Today I hiked the 100th prayer!! (Not including the prayers I've written each day, which would make it 117 prayers total that are hidden in the Prayer Box). It's truly amazing that so many of you have sent me your prayers in such a short time. Below is a short video I put together to celebrate the first 100 prayers, and to show part of the journey so far. Check it out:





And here's a picture from today's hike, Hike 17, taken once I made it up to the top!


From Today's Prayers:





Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment