Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Hike 14 - I Could See The Ocean :) (5/12/14)

Prayers Hiked

Angela Spence
Naty
Jaine
and 1 more.

 Hike 14!! It is a beautiful day today! The last few days have been really windy here, which has the awesome effect of blowing away all the smog in the air. So the view of the city today was super clear - I could even see the ocean!


Here's a picture of me on my way up. That tiny dot at the top of the mountain is The Survival Tree. If it looks really far away, that's because it is! Haha.

But I eventually made it to the top with your prayers, and hid them in the Prayer Box.




From Today's Prayers:








Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment