Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hike 13! (5/8/14) [VIDEO]

Prayers Hiked:

Carmen Quiles
and 2 more.

Hike 13! I can't believe it's already been so many! I made it up to the box in about an hour and a half. The box was right where I left it, and I put your prayers inside and hiked back down!







You may have seen my posts about my new GoPro camera. I'm still trying to learn how it works, but here is some video I've taken so far! Pretty cool! (Watch in HD for best viewing):





Please subscribe to the Project Prayer Box YouTube Channel, if you'd like to be notified when more videos are posted!




From Today's Prayers:


Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment