Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hikes 11 and 12! (5/5/14 and 5/7/14)

Prayers Hiked:

Lori
Callye
Christiane Brown
Jana Sepanio
Naomi
and 2 more.

The last couple of hikes were really great! Below are pictures of me with your prayers each day.

Hike 11:


Hike 12:


 On today's hike, I brought my brand new GoPro video camera!!


I'm certainly no cinematographer, but I am looking forward to going through all of the footage, and will hopefully be posting some of it soon! However, if you're interested in seeing video of some of the hikes, you can check out (and subscribe to) the Project Prayer Box YouTube Channel. I have a few videos posted so far, and more to come. :)

Thank you all so much and please keep the prayers coming!

From the Prayers:




 





Much love,

Paige

Follow Project Prayer Box:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Submit your prayers, donate, and more at www.projectprayerbox.com.

What is Project Prayer Box? Watch this:








No comments:

Post a Comment